Streaming

7 replies
NETFLIX

Anyone watching anything here? Why not make a list.
MR_MOM_86.png
Posted Feb 5, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 5, 16
Greys anatomy

Vampire Diaries

Sons of Anarchy

I mean I could go on, and on. :lol:

Posted Feb 6, 16
List
Undo
How I met your mother
Bones
VGHS
Helix
Do not get lost in the moment. Remember that as soon as it passes, it is nothing but a memory. - Gary
Posted Feb 6, 16
That's a tough one... Here are my top 5:

1. Lost
2. The Walking Dead
3. Breaking Bad
4. Boardwalk Empire
5. Better Call Saul
Posted Feb 6, 16
I really want to make a last of a few and I will the next time I get on Netflix. I have watched Bones and Breaking Bad. I did notice that Better Call Saul. Is it any good?
MR_MOM_86.png
Posted Feb 6, 16 · OP
I love it. It's similar to Breaking Bad and there a lot of references to it as well. If you enjoyed Breaking Bad, there is a very good chance that you would like Better Call Saul.
Posted Feb 6, 16
List
Undo
The most "adult" show I listed was helix. If you like complex plots with a few jump scares, that's the show for you. I haven't watched the second season but the first wss amazing, one of the few sci fi shows that to me are actually believable.

Besides Bones, the rest are pretty light hearted and comically centered. VGHS is perfect for anyone who grew up playing video games and HIMYM is one of the few shows that can truly make me laugh.

If you end up checking out any of our shows we listed, we'd love to hear feedback. Regardless, hope you enjoy your streaming!
Do not get lost in the moment. Remember that as soon as it passes, it is nothing but a memory. - Gary
Posted Feb 7, 16
Informativ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Level 1
LEVEL 1
1. Walking dead
2.Blacklist
3.Game of thrones
4.Imposters