Phase 1 - Eligibility
Pre-requisites to be eligible to tryout for the team:
• Be a member of the community for at least 2 months
• No disciplinary issues
• Able to commit at least 30+ hours a week to team practices
• Willing to create a DUSK PSN account for competitions Ex. (DUSK-Name)
• Interview with the competitive team
Competitive Team Interview Questions:
1. What is it about competitive gaming that inspires you to be a competitor?
2. What is your end goal? How do you feel competitive gaming will get you there?
3. How would you contribute to a productive team?
4. What do you believe is your biggest weakness? How can the team help you improve?
5. Is it more important for you to win or develop your team?
Phase 2 - DUSK Training Camp (1 Month)
Requirements that must be met during training camp:
• Listen and be able to follow instructions
• Willing to take constructive feedback
• Must be punctual (on time for practices, scrimmages, and tournaments)
• Ability to put the team's needs in front of one’s own
• Dedicate 30+ hours a week to team practices, scrimmages, and tournaments
Phase 3 - Acceptance
• Final interview with the Team Captain, Lieutenant, Division Leader, and Senior Council